Les Mordus services canins offer you an exceptional experience to offer your dog quality daily walks. Indeed, we offer individual dog walking and group dog walking in the areas of Châteauguay, Mercier and Léry. In addition, we offer several other services in Montérégie such as home animal care, home animal care and specialized animal transportation. Why is it important to have access to dog walks? The answer is simple. In fact, just like humans, dogs need to be physically active every day to stay healthy. They also need to be outside. The walk allows your dog to maintain a good physical and mental condition. Physical exercise reduces boredom and anxiety in the animal. In addition, this activity allows him to have company during the day. At Les Mordus services canins, we offer you to treat your little ones as if they were ours. We offer you a quality service, adapted to your needs and those of your dogs during our daily dog walks. Socialization, happiness, physical activity, basic training, spending time outdoors, the perfect recipe to keep your dog occupied during your long days of work. We also offer home pet care, specialized animal transportation and pet care at home
How does it work ?
TYPE OF WALKS: We offer individual dog walking as well as group walking. Some dogs are reactive, have not been socialized with other dogs during the socialization period (2 to 4 months) or have experienced troubling events with other dogs. If your dog is anxious, aggressive in the presence of other dogs, please select the individual walk. During the first meeting, our walker will evaluate the behavior of your dog. If you want your dog to enjoy group walks: If your dog does not need a leash or behavior training, we will integrate it into a group meeting to integrate your dog into a walking group. The groups are determined according to the behavior of these, to ensure the well-being of all dogs.
-We can determine together with your dog's needs a walk plan to get personalized and more fun walks for your dog.
- We determine which dogs are good candidates for group walks.
- Following the integration, if it is well done, we can integrate your dog to a group, we have the right at any time to remove it from a group if it becomes problematic for the group atmosphere. - It may be that following the integration into the group, we determine that your dog is not a candidate for group walks.
CHOOSE YOUR TYPE OF WALK
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
1. Book your first consultation with the owner of the company
2. Fill out our survey that will be sent to you by email
3. First consultation (walk test 15 minutes required for integration in a group) and opening of file.
4. Beginning of the walks Please note that Les Mordus services canins is a company that offers dog walking service. As dog walkers, we have training and tools to make leash walking easier for your dog and offer him some small training techniques. It is important to understand that no training results are guaranteed as we are not canine educators. If you would like to do business with a canine educator to learn how to handle or solve certain behavioral problems, we have a company to refer you to!
- Generally, a week of adaptation is necessary to make your pet comfortable with his new walker.
- Every walks will be recorded and sent at the end of each week.
- NORMAL TEMPERATURES: WALKS ARE FROM 45 MINUTES TO 1H.
COLD AND CANICULE: PROMENADE FROM 25 TO 35 MINUTES EXTREME
TEMPERATURE: 40 TO -40 OR THUNDERSTORMS = WALKS CANCELED -
INDIVIDUAL = REPLACED BY GAME PERIOD
We require an identification medal for your dog, this medal is provided by the city at a cost of $ 10. In addition, we require a frontal harness that is well adjusted to the size of your dog for walks. Following the assessment of your dog's behavior we will determine if this one needs an anti-traction harness. Supplied by The Bitten. (Harnesses for reactive dogs or pulling leashes to facilitate our work and ensure the safety of your pet.Please note that if your dog is really small we require a winter coat, a rain coat as well as boots for the winter.
WE REQUIRE THESE SHOTS BEFORE ANY TYPE OF SERVICES:
Rabies: very serious and often fatal, it can be transmitted to humans. It is imperative to vaccinate your pet against this disease. The vaccine is given every 3 years.
DHPP: this is the basic canine vaccine that protects your pet from four diseases, distemper canine distemper, dog infectious hepatitis, canine parainfluenza (kennel cough viral infection) and canine parvovirosis. This vaccine must be renewed every year during the annual veterinary examination.